Wednesday, August 8, 2007


Our web-host server is experiencing an outage. We are making every effort to work with then in restoring service.

Since we have switched hosting services in June, we have experienced such outages far more than is acceptable.

Because of the repeated problems, we will be making arrangements to acquire a new dedicated server along with a new host provider immediately.

In the interim, we will do all that is technically possible to maintain continuous and uninterrupted service.

If it is any consolation - (although somewhat delayed as a result of this recent outage) our commentary was going arrive "late" just before the open. In part - due to the additional time-factors involved in listing "price-levels."

"KEEP" was the resounding majority response for the inclusion of specific price levels with our commentary.

Thank You for your patience and understanding as we work through this temporary glitch.